1.Effect of dietary supplementation with black currant seed oil on the immune response of healthy elderly subjects. Dayong Wu et. al. 1999 American Society for Clinical Nutrition
2. Black currant seed oil and fish oil supplements differ in their effects on fatty acid profiles of plasma lipids, and concentrations of serum total and lipoprotein lipids, plasma glucose and insulin. Raija L. Tahvonen et. al. The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry
3. Gamma-linolenic acid, black currant seed and evening primrose oil in the prevention of cardiac arrhythmia in aged rats. John S Charnock et. al. Nutrition Research
4. TREATMENT OF RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS WITH BLACKCURRANT SEED OIL. L. J. LEVENTHAL, E. G. BOYCE and R. B. ZURIER. Rheumatology.
5. Conjugated linoleic acid and black currant seed oil in the treatment of canine atopic dermatitis: A preliminary report. C. Noli et. al. The Veterinary Journal.
6. Fractionation of blackcurrant seed oil. H. Traifler, H. J. Wille, A. Studer. Journal of the American Oil Chemists Society.
7. Lipid composition of Bulgarian chokeberry,black currant and rose hip seed oils. Magdalen D Zlatanov. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture.